Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update from Kaylee.............

This post will give Kaylee's view of the trip so far. Should be interesting......

Q: What have you enjoyed most about the trip so far?
Kaylee: "hmmmm...., what have we done so far momma? Playing with Neji." Neji is the Craig's pug, our host family in Gilroy, CA

Q: Did you like Gilroy, Anchorage or Fairbanks the best and why?
Kaylee: "Gilroy.....we went to Gilroy Gardens." Gilroy Gardens is a miniture theme park.

Q: Who is your favorite baseball player on the team?
Kaylee: "Cody" Cody Brown plays for Liberty Univ and plays 1B and P for us this summer.

Q: What do you like best about the baseball games?
Kaylee: "being the mascot" Kaylee bought a moose hat on the trip from Anchorage and desires to be the team's mascot and hand out candy at the games.

Q: What do you want to do in Fairbanks?
Kaylee: "going fishing"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, since your team is the "AIA Fire", I'd keep an eye on mascot-wannabe Kaylee around matches. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylee, I have been visiting your Dad's blog everyday. I've enjoyed seeing the pictures and can tell that you are having a great time!
Tell everyone hello and I can't wait to see more pictures when school starts back. I am so happy that you are getting to enjoy the beauty of Alaska. Take care and please know all of you are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

I miss you so much and I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.

I Love You,
Aunt Tonia