Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kicking it off right............


Thanks to my cousin who lives in Alpharetta we just got treated to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Great way to start the trip off!! Thanks, Trav......

We are in Atlanta spending the night right near the airport so we can get an early start in the morning.

For everyone following along.....I am guessing about 3 people, 5 once my parents get connected to DSL on Tuesday, are checking this blog out. For those of you out there we all say "thanks" for sharing this journey with us.

I will try and give updates as much as possible and also include some of the other players/coaches/family that are traveling with us. It's going to be a great time and I know God will have tons in store for us.

That's all for tonight, it is time to get the kids in bed....early to rise!




3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so jealous...Cheesecake Factory is my favorite!! You are all in my prayers. Tammy I hope you are feeling well.
I told Ann yesterday if she needed surogate grandchildren while ya'll are away to give me a call...we can always use a date night. I'm reading your blog and praying!!
Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Love the Cheesecake Factory!!! Also saw the NCCAA signs and they look great.

Willie

Anonymous said...

tell Kirk to bend his hat brim a bit...he looks like a wanna-be thug; or that he is from the south. He's gotta fit in with Cali4nia now...

-so sayeth the UNCLE