Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mystery is over.....


Well, it took almost two months but the mystery is over. While at the Dodger game on August 3 we sat behind this guy that kept getting his photo taken with other fans......I talked with him throughout the game and he introduced himself as Bill.


He was a unique guy....rode his bike to the stadium, still had his bike helmet on until he sat in his seat, signed autographs, took photos with fans and even had a Cornell Bike Team shirt on. Very knowledgeable as well about the game and other things.


It was driving me crazy as we seemed to be the only people in the area that did not know who he was. In fact, as we were leaving the game this other fan came up to him and asked him to sign his ticket. The other man told Bill that "his son would not believe I had a chance to meet you".


Well, later that night and numerous days since then I have searched the internet trying to find out who "Bill" is..........no luck and I gave it up for never knowing who he really is until........


Travis(cousin) emails me last night and says he thinks he has figured out who Bill is. Travis sent me a link on Bill and I looked up the photos and BINGO!!!! We have a winner......Bill was(is) Bill Nye, the science guy.


Amazing, now I can rest.....


Check this link out for our photo of Bill Nye and what Travis had to go on:




No comments: